How do you make a contribution to reduce the debt?
- You can make a contribution online either by credit card, checking or savings account at Pay.gov
- You can write a check payable to the Bureau of the Public Debt, and in the memo section, notate that it's a Gift to reduce the Debt Held by the Public. Mail your check to:
Attn Dept GBureau of the Public DebtP. O. Box 2188Parkersburg, WV 26106-2188
If you do decide to donate or provide a gift to the United States Government, please let me know via the comment section or send me an E-mail. Any donation larger than $250 will receive a personal "Thank You!" from me, another average citizen. Also, please let me know if you would like your name added to the Honor Roll below.
- "Who Pays Their "Fair Share' in California?"
- "Is Warren Buffett Paying His 'Fair Share'?"
- "Pretty Pictures and a Political Rorschach Test: A History of the U.S. Income Tax System"
- "The Rich Don't Pay Taxes" Lie: Purposely Deceptive or Backed Up by Data?
- The Oppressive Progressive Income Tax: California Edition